Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feb Newsletter


Jack Rowell
1010 University Ave #113
San Diego, CA 92103
619-507-7449
rowellrealestate@gmail.com

 

 

 

Hi good people,  long time no talky-talk.

Well,  the Superbowl is over,  bringing an official close to the holidays.

So,  I need to lose weight, exercise,  read a book,  call people who I owe a call to,  get rid of the Christmas presents we don't like  (If you gave me a present I'm not talking about that one.  I like that one.),  get my daughter to start liking school again  (My daughter's school is year around & Christmas Vacation lasts approx a month.  Yikes!),  and generally get back in to it.

So,  here's your 1st goody of the year.  Click on the money roll to read the article and have a groovy one!

 

Love

Visit my Site

 


If you would like to stop getting email messages from this website you can unsubscribe here.

No comments: